hai guyz!

Kick back and relax!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Re: hai guyz!

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:11 pm

ClavAnother wrote:
christianrock wrote:I'm sure Clav will agree.

Alas, I have Roll-R-Kari’s™️ now. I can move it in and out of the house by myself.

I think the Mesa Boogie MkIII with the EV speaker is the current heaviest thing in teh universe. I understand that it was constructed out of Dark Matter.

Or maybe... you're just getting older :lol:
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:21 pm

And I present to you

A GUIDE TO FINDING THE SECRET HIDDEN FORUMS

1. On your web browser, go to computermusicguide.com

2. Find the two tiny hidden dots at the top of the image

3. Click on one of them to reveal the secret site menu*

*It's actually the top of the "b" and "l" from "blog", so clicking on it will take you to the blog section

4. Click on forum and welcome to the lulz!!!
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:55 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:56 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:00 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:09 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:13 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:57 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:26 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Apr 12, 2021 6:28 pm

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby ClavAnother » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 pm

christianrock wrote:And I present to you

A GUIDE TO FINDING THE SECRET HIDDEN FORUMS

1. On your web browser, go to computermusicguide.com

2. Find the two tiny hidden dots at the top of the image

3. Click on one of them to reveal the secret site menu*

*It's actually the top of the "b" and "l" from "blog", so clicking on it will take you to the blog section

4. Click on forum and welcome to the lulz!!!

Wait...there’s a site?
ClavAnother

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:29 pm

what webbrowser are you on? :lol: I thought the site was pretty compatible.. I tried it out in opera, chrome and IE. how does it minimize the menu? WHAT DID YOU DO?

yeah there's a site lol. I guess... I think.. :idk: :lol:
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:30 pm

MetroSonus

Postby soundwave106 » Wed Apr 14, 2021 1:46 pm

MetroSonus wrote:what webbrowser are you on? :lol: I thought the site was pretty compatible.. I tried it out in opera, chrome and IE. how does it minimize the menu? WHAT DID YOU DO?
yeah there's a site lol. I guess... I think.. :idk: :lol:

The problem I thinks is that the Bandcamp iFrame is a fixed pixel height and width. This is messing with the Wordpress CSS for this style on some screen resolutions and putting the iFrame over the menu.

Playing around in the Chrome debugger, just simply switching to 100% of the layout width, like this:

<iframe style="border: 0;width: 100%;height: 100%; src="https://band...

Worked for me much better. :idk:
soundwave106

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Apr 14, 2021 2:13 pm

I'll grab that! :thu:

Purity, congrats on the gainful employment!

Topcat, welcome back my friend!!!

Me.. whew.. well, Last Thursday I had the fist covid shot and I took friday off from work. All I had was chills and aches, which was kinda on and off Friday. But I recovered quickly. Monday my neighbor passed away and that was kinda tough. He was a good guy, liked to talk a lot and he reminded me of my grandpa.

Anyway!! :wave: how ya'll doing?
MetroSonus

Postby topcat » Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:45 pm

MetroSonus wrote:I'll grab that! :thu:

Purity, congrats on the gainful employment!

Topcat, welcome back my friend!!!

Me.. whew.. well, Last Thursday I had the fist covid shot and I took friday off from work. All I had was chills and aches, which was kinda on and off Friday. But I recovered quickly. Monday my neighbor passed away and that was kinda tough. He was a good guy, liked to talk a lot and he reminded me of my grandpa.

1) I'm confused about the dots thing, but I see dots everywhere, so no matter...and dashes too!
But the sine waves under the dots is annoying..who are they anyway except saw wave wannabees...geesh!

Thanks for the welcome back..I see the cleaning lady still is in quarantine or something. I took my shoes off before entering and my white socks look terrible.

Sorry to hear about your neighbor..but we live in a State where the EMS siren is the State song..really, I live in a 55+ community and one day you see someone and the next they're gone...kind of sad, and you never get used to it.

Hear ya on the vaccine..we got our 2nd dose last Wed/Thurs and it hit us both harder than the first dose. Mild side-effects but we are still getting waves of being tired all the time. I had chills the second night, slight headache, queasy stomache, etc.
I had to laugh, folks were accusing De Santis of favoring Publix to be the main distributor of the vaccine because they made a donation to his political funds. Yes, he awarded the contract for a massive $5,000. lol That man be easy sneezy!!!

Thanks for tracking me down and suggesting I return to the forum, or you would expose my addiction to monkey's in wet t-shirt video collection.
Wife found it, and thought she had me by destroying all the VHS tapes...we don't have a VHS player anymore.. :lol:
topcat

Postby MetroSonus » Thu Apr 15, 2021 5:46 pm

I laughed so hard at this today :lol:
MetroSonus

Postby Purity_Control » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:48 pm

MetroSonus wrote:Me.. whew.. well, Last Thursday I had the fist covid shot and I took friday off from work. All I had was chills and aches, which was kinda on and off Friday. But I recovered quickly. Monday my neighbor passed away and that was kinda tough. He was a good guy, liked to talk a lot and he reminded me of my grandpa.

Sorry about your neighbour. :cry:

I'm getting my 2nd shot tomorrow, hopefully won't be too bad, fairly sure I had Covid last year and possibly a second time, 1st dose didn't do anything for about a week and then I got a slight head cold, a chap I was working with went the same day and had the same thing.

Actually looking forward to tomorrow, have the day off work so after the jab late morning I'm helping out at a local foodbank in the afternoon, have missed being there as it was one of the few times that I really got out at all to talk to people. Non essential shops opened again from Monday gone so after that I'm hoping a few of the charity shops nearby will have reopened so I can have a rummage.

Also I have teh jazz cabbage for later in the evening. :lol:
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Postby Purity_Control » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:08 pm

Oh yeah, apparently I might be in an episode of Songs of Praise but haven't seen it... they were filming outside at the food bank in February interviewing a lass from BLM and I'm in the background... actually it's been a popular place to film... so I'm in the background of a few things. :blah:
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Postby Purity_Control » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:20 pm

Now I'm getting excited again watching this lol... that is me in the background around 0:34 in the high vis and again at 0:52

Funnily enough, I actually worked in a shop with Janine in the early 90s. The Colin guy took the 1 day paid work I had with dispatch when I got a 'proper' job again.

Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

PreviousNext

Return to The Hang Out.