Roland today introduced the SYR-E84 Eurorack Case – a suitcase-style design for their System-1m, Aira effects modules, new analog Eurorack modules and Euro modules from other manufacturers.
The SYR-E84 Eurorack case features a black aluminum enclosure and wood side panels. The versatile case can be used in flat, angled, or vertical positions, and offers easy stacking capabilities for expanding your setup.
- 84HP Eurorack case with rugged aluminum construction and wood side panels
Modules can be securely mounted to the M3 bar nut and the included flying male bus cable
- Includes a 2000 mA power supply designed especially for modular synths and effects
- Stackable design and included screws allow two SYR-E84 cases to be joined together when a larger setup is required
- Slant on the bottom corner of the case allows for angled positioning
- Portable size and weight with a protective cover for travel
- Case cover can be attached to the back with a latch to provide extra stability
- Overcurrent protection to safeguard users and modules from hazardous currents
Pricing and availability are TBA. See the Roland site for more info.