At the 2016 NAMM Show, Roland is introducing the SYSTEM-500 Complete Set – an all-in-one modular synth that they call ‘a modern classic’.
The Roland System-500 Complete Set is based on the classic SYSTEM-700 and SYSTEM-100M,. Made for Eurorack format, it’s a complete system, with multiple oscillators, filters and effects. It comes in a custom case with patch cables.
Pricing and Availability for the Roland System-500 Compete Set are TBA. See the Roland site for more info.
- Complete analog modular synthesizer with multiple oscillators, filters and effect
- 512 module with two voltage controlled oscillators with saw, sine and square waves
- 521 module with two voltage controlled filters with selectable high-pass filters
- 530 module with two voltage controlled amplifiers each with multiple CV inputs
- 540 module with two ADSR envelopes and invertible LFO with five waveform types
- 572 module with classic phase shifter, delay, gate delay and invertible LFO
- Vintage Roland analog sound in a modern instrument
- Includes case, power supply, and braided patch cables
- Versatile wood and metal case is portable, stackable and can sit flat or angled
- Numerous CV connections for an array of modulation possibilities
Roland says that the SYSTEM-500 Complete Set delivers “the classic character and playability of a vintage Roland modular synth, with all the advantages of a modern instrument.”