Photo Credits: Moog
Appearing @ NAMM 2012? Slated at maybe 600$ wow! Even at that price I may just have to get one. It appears to be a module version of the Tarus bass pedal with some serious upgrades including DIN MIDI and USB MIDI!
Here are the preliminary specs:
- 100% analog audio signal path, based on Taurus I and Taurus III synthesizers.
- 2 Taurus VCOs with variable Glide amount
- Sawtooth (original Taurus) or Square waveform selection for both VCOs
- External Audio Input
- Headphone out
- 2 Mixer VCAs for setting the level of the VCOs
- 1 VCF Moog/Taurus-style Ladder Filter w/ VC Resonance
- 1 VCA
- Two Minimoog-style ADSR Envelope generators with the Decay and Release segments controlled by the Decay
- knob plus a Release On/Off switch
- 1 MIDI-syncable triangle wave LFO for modulating VCF/VCOs
- DIN MIDI In and MIDI over USB out