Behringer clonage

Keyboards, Synths, Samplers and Groove Boxes.

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Behringer clonage

Postby ClavAnother » Fri May 17, 2019 7:06 pm

Do we still talk about Uli's clones in here?

Are you jazzed about a CS80?

ClavAnother

Re: Behringer clonage

Postby ClavAnother » Fri May 17, 2019 7:06 pm

I would feel fine about just buying all his shit
ClavAnother

Postby soundwave106 » Fri May 17, 2019 11:20 pm

I would be happier if Behringer stops posting in social media and actually builds product. :lol:

Right now, you can actually buy a DeepMind, Neutron, and "Boog" Model D.
The MS-101 and VC340 are also slowly trickling out (akin to the hype cycle of the Boog).

I might actually get the VC340 eventually once the hype cycle dies down, I use VP330 samples far too often, and initial reports suggest that they did a good job.

My "101y" sounds are satisfied with the Intellijel Atlantis (semi modular so more functional, and I happen to like the character better anyways :tounge: ) But the clone will probably satisfy some 101 fans.
BC | SC
soundwave106

Postby christianrock » Wed May 22, 2019 5:48 pm

I had not seen this.

Ok this might actually be the synth I just *have* to buy :) ...
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby MetroSonus » Thu May 23, 2019 1:31 pm

SW.. I saw that too.. there's been tons of updates about how great things are in the industry and how many things are possible :lol: Let's seem them first!!

I'm still baffled that they didn't do a 303 off the bat. Simple enough to test the RD and popular enough to guarantee a return. I suppose minus the sequencer, the minimoog may have been easier.. but still lol.
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby soundwave106 » Fri May 24, 2019 2:27 am

MetroSonus wrote:I'm still baffled that they didn't do a 303 off the bat. Simple enough to test the RD and popular enough to guarantee a return.

It's been rumored. The SH-101 is kind of sort of simple as well, though.

TC Electornic (Behringer owned) recently released a "Juno clone chorus" which got slammed in the GS crowd etc. for not sounding like the Juno chorus. So I think that's the danger of all these clones, some people are *really* anal-retentive about the sound and the TB-303 has some of the most anal-retentive users out there. Apparently in GS people are bitching about the glide function in the MS101 already sounding off. I'm more of a "sounds good" type myself but, like I said, I have Atlantis for that sort of "vibe".
BC | SC
soundwave106

Postby MetroSonus » Fri May 24, 2019 2:41 pm

I don't have my finger on the peanut gallery pulse anymore but it seemed to me when things were actually starting to be released, the chant went from negative to ok, maybe having more / new stuff isn't so bad after all.

I could see though, the 303 being one of those things that would either piss everyone off or they'd love it and it's too fine a walk to be able to predict accurately.

I agree too, the 101 may be something good to test the waters with as that's one of the ones everyone gets bent out of shape about. However, they could also do a 202 and then when people piss and moan, be like.. but it's not a 303 it's a 202.. duh.

that's me too.. I use what I like.. :idk: life is too short when you get old to worry about the details :lol:
MetroSonus

Postby ClavAnother » Mon May 27, 2019 1:12 am

ClavAnother

Postby MetroSonus » Wed May 29, 2019 3:31 pm

uh were you looking for the hai guyz thread?! perhaps? maybe? lol
MetroSonus

Return to KSS