happy haunchauhallokwanzachstima thanks giving

Kick back and relax!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Re: happy haunchauhallokwanzachstima thanks giving

Postby gregwar » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:03 am

nice 1 ep !!

the circuit is really deep and has 2 synths (based on the supernova), sample import, drums, sequencing and a great effects section including a sick side chain comp

went to the gym for damage control lol. i had to work my old job mostly through the break tho i did get a few days off. start my new job on monday !!

:drink:
gregwar

Postby ElectricPuppy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:12 am

What a co-ink-a-dink... I start my new job tomorrow, too!

I request the highest of fives...!
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby gregwar » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:18 am

**!*HIGH FIVES*!**

:thu:
gregwar

Postby MetroSonus » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:12 pm

greg, what are you doing now? what happened with the oil business?
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby christianrock » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:29 pm

HIGHEST FIVES FOR ELECTRICPUPSY

Last edited by christianrock on Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby christianrock » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 pm

gregwar wrote:nice 1 ep !!

the circuit is really deep and has 2 synths (based on the supernova), sample import, drums, sequencing and a great effects section including a sick side chain comp

went to the gym for damage control lol. i had to work my old job mostly through the break tho i did get a few days off. start my new job on monday !!

:drink:

2 6-voice synths, nonetheless... does this thing have a computer editor for the synth, by the way? The controls on it are mostly just for the groovebox part of it.
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby gregwar » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:02 am

@metrar
i landed a new gig with the canadian fed gov't. it doesn't pay as well as rigging but i'' ok with sleeping in my own bed with the gf every night. if i was single or we didn't have a house i wouldn't care as much about always being away...

i managed to get ahead a bit before the price crash in2015 and have since plugged myself in for a 1 year contract. things are looking up after a long period of uncertainty...

:blah: :thu:
gregwar

Postby christianrock » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:04 pm

gregwar wrote:@metrar
i landed a new gig with the canadian fed gov't. it doesn't pay as well as rigging but i'' ok with sleeping in my own bed with the gf every night. if i was single or we didn't have a house i wouldn't care as much about always being away...

i managed to get ahead a bit before the price crash in2015 and have since plugged myself in for a 1 year contract. things are looking up after a long period of uncertainty...

:blah: :thu:

Good to hear :like: :thu:
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby MetroSonus » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Time to bump this thread.. man you guys be slackin..

Halloween report is that my son went home with a couple school chums and that left me free. I went over to a friends house with another friend and did adult halloween. We sat inside, talked, dranked a beer or two, walked around with their kids. Then I went off to pick up my son.

Obviously, he's friends with one of the cool dudes at the school. He had a rocket from the crypt poster in his room that used to be his moms. I was like totally did not expect that! :lol:

Going to be a busy thanksgiving I think. My birthday went well. Went out with my son, did a tree lighting veteran's day.

Hows you guys?
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby ElectricPuppy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:43 pm

Happy Hawkaloogiemass!

Gonna have Thanksgiving at our house this year, what with the recent tragedy of my sister and law, and on account of a new house to properly break-in. For Christmas, we'll be heading up the great white north (aka northern california) to spend time with my family, first time in several years, now that school is DONE.

Wife's gonna go find a pre-lit tree today that can fit in the reduced space we have now. :grin: Then I guess I've got to buckle down and actually put up lights 'n stuff.

I cannot believe it's that time again. Already. HOLY COW.
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby christianrock » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:10 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY METRO!!!!!! (belated)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EP!!!!!!! (right on time)

We had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with friends yesterday. We don't have extended family here so won't do the turkey thing just for ourselves - and everybody else, we assume, will celebrate on Thursday, so we had friends over and cooked a couple of turkeys and a ham and some good fixins. I did one turkey in the Weber charcoal grill and it was fantastic. Wonderful flavor.

On Thursday I think we'll just spend the day at Stone Mountain park, and it should be wonderful because I think there's going to be no one there.
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby ClavAnother » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:49 am

ClavAnother

Postby ClavAnother » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:17 am

ClavAnother

Previous

Return to The Hang Out.