The Novation Circuit is Dope.

Keyboards, Synths, Samplers and Groove Boxes.

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

The Novation Circuit is Dope.

Postby christianrock » Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:43 pm

And it might be within my reach, it's cheap enough :)

This guy seems to be doing cool things with it.

And this guy too. This one has what I call the saddest chord progression (II, VI, I, V)

I thought this needed its own thread for fantasticness.

So EP, have you played around with yours yet? :wave: :wave: :cop:
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Re: The Novation Circuit is Dope.

Postby ClavAnother » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:36 am

did they make a bigger one too? I think I saw a video recently of something like that (shoot, it was probably here lol) but a bigger grid. I remember it being sort of cool.
ClavAnother

Postby gregwar » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:58 pm

the launchpad pro or s (?) has a new os or something that makes it more functional i think

the circuit is awesum because it does so much. 2 synths, drums/sampler, sequencer, fx, etc

i'd love to get one but i'm currently looking at the iconnect midi 4+ as my next studio purchase and/or vienna ensemble pro 6.

now that digitakt has been announced that might be a strong alternative to circuit ?
gregwar

Postby ElectricPuppy » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:02 pm

Yeah, I've messed with it some. I dunno, I'm not sure I'm gelling with it. But I'm also really distracted with other stuff right now, so maybe I'll feel differently once I'm a bit more relaxed.

4 weeks to go.
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby christianrock » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:40 pm

gregwar wrote:now that digitakt has been announced that might be a strong alternative to circuit ?

Well I'd say that depends on the pricing... the Elektron stuff is never cheap. And the Circuit is like 300 dollars and sounds REALLY good, not just for the price. The sound I think is as good as the Elektron stuff I've heard so far which costs way way more. Circuit certainly sounds much better than the Korg Electribes, except maybe the last one. I say maybe because I can see it being debatable, though I personally think the Circuit sounds better.
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Return to KSS