ClavAnother's Rhodes vs. Mr. Blotto's B3

Keyboards, Synths, Samplers and Groove Boxes.

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

ClavAnother's Rhodes vs. Mr. Blotto's B3

Postby ClavAnother » Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:08 am

:grin:
I just stumbled upon some footage of Goose Doctor in 2014. Unfortunately, I accidentally the whole set, so all that remains is this small portion of a song called Nabowah. In this performance, the dirty hippie guitar player forgot that I was supposed to blast off into a righteous organ solo, and went straight for the closer (darn wookies :mad:.?). Anyway, here is a rare example of my famous Suitcase 73 out on the town. The B3 is a road dog POS, but it runs through a 122 with a 145 on top of it - obviously a double stack of Leslies is always gonna be cool, amirite?

You are hearing the piano with no external effects, just the internal vibrato [sic] for the first minute or so. The audio feed is coming from the camera which is picking up the Suitcase speaker enclosure, and the stack of Leslies is just to the left of the camera.

ClavAnother

Re: ClavAnother's Rhodes vs. Mr. Blotto's B3

Postby Purity_Control » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:09 am

On work computer now, but will give this a listen when I get home.
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Re: ClavAnother's Rhodes vs. Mr. Blotto's B3

Postby christianrock » Tue Jan 31, 2017 3:14 pm

ClavAnother wrote::grin:
I just stumbled upon some footage of Goose Doctor in 2014. Unfortunately, I accidentally the whole set, so all that remains is this small portion of a song called Nabowah. In this performance, the dirty hippie guitar player forgot that I was supposed to blast off into a righteous organ solo, and went straight for the closer (darn wookies :mad:.?). Anyway, here is a rare example of my famous Suitcase 73 out on the town. The B3 is a road dog POS, but it runs through a 122 with a 145 on top of it - obviously a double stack of Leslies is always gonna be cool, amirite?

You are hearing the piano with no external effects, just the internal vibrato [sic] for the first minute or so. The audio feed is coming from the camera which is picking up the Suitcase speaker enclosure, and the stack of Leslies is just to the left of the camera.

Love that B3 sound!! Reminds me of early Jon Lord. I loved the Rhodes too, but I was already familiar with that.

And yes, curses for that guitar dude shutting down your solo.
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Return to KSS