BonsoWonderDog

Re: Feedback

Postby ElectricPuppy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:50 am

This is why I drink Pepsi. :thu:
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby BonsoWonderDog » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:35 am

Coca-Cola Zero or Coke Zero is a product of the Coca-Cola Company. It is a low-calorie (0.75 calories per liter) variation of Coca-Cola specifically marketed to males, who were shown to associate 'diet' drinks with women.

In Australia, the product was originally promoted by a fake front group;[10] the campaign included outdoor graffiti and online spamming that mentioned a fake blog.[11][12] Once exposed, consumer advocates assailed the campaign as misleading and established the Zero Coke Movement[13] to comment on the ethics of Coke's activities.[14]
DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
BonsoWonderDog

Postby ClavAnother » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:37 am

BonsoWonderDog wrote:Zero

I hope this is true.
ClavAnother

Postby ClavAnother » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:42 am

BonsoWonderDog wrote:You must acquiesce to my previous demand. I demand it.

ElectricPuppy wrote:I, too, have demands! And I demand that you meet my demands!

BonsoWonderDog wrote:My demands remain unsatisfied. I demand resatifactionification.

BonsoWonderDog wrote:You're not meeting my unreasonable demands fast enough.

I demand that we may, or may NOT be Broomfondle and Magicthighs!
ClavAnother

Postby akliner » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:44 am

ClavAnother wrote:
BonsoWonderDog wrote:You must acquiesce to my previous demand. I demand it.

ElectricPuppy wrote:I, too, have demands! And I demand that you meet my demands!

BonsoWonderDog wrote:My demands remain unsatisfied. I demand resatifactionification.

BonsoWonderDog wrote:You're not meeting my unreasonable demands fast enough.

I demand that we may, or may NOT be Broomfondle and Magicthighs!

..you don't have to demand that.
HI I AM JONATHAN TAYLOR THOMAS YOU MAY REMEMBER ME FROM TV'S HOME IMPROVEMENT I AM HERE TO FUCK UP YOUR DAY LOLROFLOMGIDKMYBFFJILL/ROSEBBQ

I AM SUPER-SERIOUS.

Yamaha S90ES Korg Triton Extreme 61; R3 MPC 1000

My music is misguided
akliner

Postby ElectricPuppy » Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:51 am

This thread is dildos.
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby BonsoWonderDog » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:42 pm

OH HAI AK !!
DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
BonsoWonderDog

Postby ClavAnother » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:36 am

After reading the post that the topic owner posted, Ican not keep silence, unbelievable! Why !?I have never saw such a wonderful post that can touch my heart deeply in my life for galloping in the BBS today. topic owner you let me know a sentencethat is “there is people always better than you, and there is sky always higher than the sky that you can see.”Thank you in advance! After reading this post, Ireplied at once, because I am afraid the four-letter post will pollute this brilliant post. If Ican notleave my name follow thiswonderful topic, even if I die, Ican not keep peace! How proud thatI can leave my name follow this wonderful post! Topic owner, please pardon my selfishness! No matter how beautiful words that I used to describe your post is not enough. And now I just want to say: your post is best, no one can beyond you! I would like to read your post with my whole life.This post original in conception, the unique subject, clear paragraph, strange and changeful story, clear thread, and undramatic with uncommon. The literary power that the topic owner show us is strong, every sentence can be classical, the topic owner should be our quintessence about the literature.From the viewpoint of the art, maybe this post is not succeed, but the significance of this article is bigger than the succeed. It called “riding horse, handling sword, whole universe just stay in my mind”topic owner is the real leader of the BBS! Originally, I have already desponded to this forum with slop over. But after I reading your post, I see the wish of this forum. It is you, give the fire to forum in the night, you make the forum alive, it is you, save me from the cold. Originally, I want not want to reply any post in this community, but your post give me enthusiasm ,I tell myself, I must reply this post, Ican not confuse! This is a post that never appeared in a hundred year. Oh, Jesus! Let me see such a wonderful and splendid post in my limited life. Your world like the “ wonderful song breaks the silence” and “ the sunshine through the cloud”, let’s see the wish and the future. shocking thunderclapcan not be the 0.01percent of master’s mien, wonderful and brilliant can notassimilate to your literary talent! Touch my heart, touch my soul! Your shine light the land, your tear moisten the plants! Thought your deeply words, let me feel your soul, your sharp eyes like the eagle, your agile action like the tiger. It looks see your ground body when you write the wonderful and grandiose article, and your hero’s mettle when you watch around and handle the sword. Topic owner , how brilliant your words are! I live in the community for a long time, and saw different people came from all corner of the society, I think nothing can touch me, but you give me a new experience. You are really different from the others, you are the real master, the wonderful intonation, the brilliant sign, and the magnificent words. No matter how many IDs you change, I can find you in thousands of people, you must be the strongest ID.
ClavAnother

Postby Plink Floyd » Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:04 am

That is wonder! Where did these words original? What bard doth yon wind break? I am absolute apprehended with awesome! Thank you for sharing those emotional and provoking musing.
Plink Floyd

Postby ClavAnother » Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:18 am

:facepalm: don't tell me I drank that whole growler last night :facepalm:
ClavAnother

Postby Plink Floyd » Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:49 pm

ClavAnother wrote:growler
Huh. I've heard nothing of these 'growlers'. Seems like a good labor saving idea, though, not having to open all those individual bottles for the bellyfull.

:like: says I.
Plink Floyd

Postby ClavAnother » Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:44 am

still gotta open it every time you fill a mug :idk:

the best part is: you can go to the local brewery and take home the special awesome beer not sold in a store near you.

I have the delicious IPA with the freshy hops :love:
ClavAnother

Postby Plink Floyd » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:12 am

I think I might not be receiving PMs in this place. Would a few of you please send me test msgs?

Thx
Plink Floyd

Postby MetroSonus » Tue Oct 28, 2014 12:10 pm

This thread is still a thing?
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby ClavAnother » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:04 am

no.
ClavAnother

Postby Plink Floyd » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:44 am

Oh sorry imagine my oh gosh
Plink Floyd

Postby selfinflikted » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:22 pm

Metro, the site is doing that "SERVICE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE" thing again. Just a heads up.
selfinflikted
Down in it

Postby ElectricPuppy » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:30 pm

Ironically, the site told me this when I clicked on your new post link. LULZ
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby MetroSonus » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm thinking that i'm getting hit with spam in the comments of my blog. I upgraded something and now it seems like i've got 10,000 spam comments.

I'll continue to look into the matter..
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback, Comments and Suggestions