happy haunchauhallokwanzachstima thanks giving

Kick back and relax!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Re: happy thanks giving

Postby Tomkeen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm

It's true though... If I were a zombie I'd drive to Belgium to find me one of their extremely meaty cows. And I'd probably snatch me a pig on the way there :D. Meat, oh joy! Brains, bleh...
Tomkeen

Postby Tomkeen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:15 pm

I would be an extra scary zombie tho. Butcherzombie.
Tomkeen

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:39 pm

so when zombies aren't walking around all day going "brains" what do they do?

that almost sounds like a seindfeld routine.

"So you spend all day looking for brains.. this is what zombies do. get brains, get brains.. so then what happens when you finally get brains? we got brains.. ! now what? so what do you want to do? you wanna go see a movie?"
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby ElectricPuppy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:13 pm

Thanksgiving --> Zombies.

WIN.
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby Plink Floyd » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:15 am

We should be thankful we're not zombies.
Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:38 am

Yes, Thanksgiving's a distant memory (but still a distended belly) but I still like eating birdmeat.

christianrock wrote:my family's German so at home we baked ducks and geese, not turkeys, but it's the same thing, just overblown).
I quite like duck, but I've never had goose. It's not common or readily available at the market, like brains used to be. Would I like it? I like pheasant & quail and all other fowls I've tried.

[wayback alert] One Thanksgiving when I was ten or so, my crazy uncle Clifton persuaded his oldest son (14) to attempt to ambush a Canadian Goose from a large flock grazing by a pond in a residential subdivision. He (Uncle Clifton) wished to show us youngsters how much better the holiday meal could be with the addition of freshly killed goosemeat. The plan was, my uncle would drive stealthily near the birds, and Carl (my cousin) would leap out of the car and subdue his unfortunate victim by virtue of the deadly strength of his lethal bare hands. I was to sit in the front seat and lookout for neighbors and the cops, as we were pretty sure these activities were in violation of at least one local ordinance or game & wildlife law. I must admit, I didn't think either of them was serious, just trying to 'kid' the kid, you know? Uncle Clifton later admitted to this ruse, but apparently Carl didn't get the wink.

Things were going along fine until Carl actually did jump out, grab one of the largest ganders, and slammed the door with all of us inside. All the goose's brethren raised unbelievable noisy hell at this outrage, not the least the big buck Carl had managed to ambush. The wild animal immediately began to demonstrate just why he is called a "wild animal" by going absolutely berserk in my uncle's Cadillac. After he (the goose) shredded my cousin with the razor blades attached to his legs, he lunged into the front to see if anyone else wanted any. I was already out the door by then, having made the lightning fast decision that I'd rather take my chances with the mob outside, trusting that the other geese would see that I was merely an innocent tag along. My uncle wasn't as quick to bolt, as he, being a mostly law abiding citizen, was wearing his seat belt.

But, this is becoming tldr, so I'll spare you the numerous lulzful comments heaped on us by the rest of the clan. Let's just say there was a gaggle of gaffes most fowl...
Plink Floyd

Postby christianrock » Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:27 pm

Oh man, that's a good story :thu:

Oh and if you like duck, you'll like goose. They don't taste all that different to me. Now that I remember, I think we ate a lot more duck than geese... they can fit a lot of stuffing in them, and are very greasy, so that's why we love them :thu:
christianrock
has a runny bottom

Postby ClavAnother » Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:58 am

Plink Floyd wrote:most fowl...

uh yeah... let me install my two new TB drives, and then I will be doin' some mo Read Jazz™. :cool:
ClavAnother

Postby Plink Floyd » Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:32 am

geestianrock wrote:...geese... they can fit a lot of stuffing in them, and are very greasy, so that's why we love them :thu:
I'd probably like it. We'uns in IN regard grease as one of the essential food groups.

ClavAnovice wrote:uh yeah... let me install my two new TB drives, and then I will be doin' some mo Read Jazz™. :cool:
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Plink Floyd

Re: happy haunchauhallokwanzachstima thanks giving

Postby MetroSonus » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Still coming up with your own prono sound track eh... kids today :lol:

anyway, the eve is upon us. let your maries be merrie and hopefully not named fannie. may your meals be hearty tis night and not farty later... later i'll be making drunken phone calls and then to all a good night!
MetroSonus

Postby Plink Floyd » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Merry Christmas Event Horizon, Ye Merry Gentelmen, Madam, Bots & Guesties!

Yesterday I went to the mall. Oh, the humanity! Srsly. Every single member of that group was in attendance.

Later we made a snowperson. Baron Von Heindenschnifter welcomed him into the family with a very solemn doggish ceremony known as The Anointing of New Objects With Warm Amber Fluid. He (the golem) was later endowed by my son with a frankfurter in such an anatomical location that his gender was no longer in doubt. Unfortunately for him (Frank, as he became known) he was quickly knackered by one of our resident domesticated carnivores.
Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:35 am

I try make funny.

U lol now?
Plink Floyd

Postby ElectricPuppy » Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:07 am

Holy cheese and crackers, has it been almost a year already...? What. The. Fack.
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby BonsoWonderDog » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:58 am

Today it was 11:11 and 11 seconds, on the 11th of the 11th, 2011.

And the world didn't blow up.
DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
BonsoWonderDog

Postby Purity_Control » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:17 pm

I must be either going blink or really not very awake, because I saw that turkey as a bottle about to have the cork popped out for a second.
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Postby topcat » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:30 pm

I think europeans should celebrate Thanksgiving too because it symbolizes the beginning of the exodus of all your misfits who later became known as Americans. :lol:
topcat

Postby MetroSonus » Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm

MetroSonus

Postby ElectricPuppy » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Nice pole, for the rest of us.
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby Plink Floyd » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:04 pm

MetroSonus wrote:Image
Oooh, I know: Security camera stand to catch whoever keeps stealing your furnace register grillz.

Or, at least that's what I thought, until Pup's comment sunk in and I looked at the pic's filename.
Plink Floyd

Postby topcat » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Isn't that the pole for Festivus?
topcat

PreviousNext

Return to The Hang Out.