TOPCAT'S STUDIO SELLATHON!!

Buy, sell, trade, swap your gear!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Re: TOPCAT'S STUDIO SELLATHON!!

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:45 pm

oh feel free.... Everyone here, since dinosaur times, has cracked the joke that everyone from tampa is a tampon. :lol: they always act like they're the first to say it too. :lol: :facepalm:
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:23 pm

topcat wrote:
MetroSonus wrote:Oh man, that's not too far at all! I love that area. I recently went to safety harbor (I think I was there once many years ago when I was a kid but I forgot lol) I really just love north of Tampa, it's all so quiet.

When I slow down here, we should get together!

Yeah it's beautiful up here. We are less than 10 min drive to the Gulf, and even closer to where the Ancloyte River opens up to the Gulf.
We try to get out to either place every Sunday morning.
We're also just a crabs throw to the Sponge Docks.

Yeah, let's try to get together Chris.. except my wife is still working, and there's a lot of stress going on at her job, so weekends and nights we usually try to unwind and be together.
I'm home all day long during the week, so maybe if you get a day off we can meet up here or where you are. :thu:

that's cool mang. family first :) We can do it on one of my breaks.. thanks giving or winter, we'll see how it goes. :thu:
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby topcat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:02 pm

MetroSonus wrote:
topcat wrote:
MetroSonus wrote:Oh man, that's not too far at all! I love that area. I recently went to safety harbor (I think I was there once many years ago when I was a kid but I forgot lol) I really just love north of Tampa, it's all so quiet.

Yeah it's beautiful up here. We are less than 10 min drive to the Gulf, and even closer to where the Ancloyte River opens up to the Gulf.

Yeah, let's try to get together Chris.. except my wife is still working, and there's a lot of stress going on at her job, so weekends and nights we usually try to unwind and be together.
I'm home all day long during the week, so maybe if you get a day off we can meet up here or where you are. :thu:

that's cool mang. family first :) We can do it on one of my breaks.. thanks giving or winter, we'll see how it goes. :thu:

:thu:
topcat

Postby ClavAnother » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:34 pm

topcat wrote:
topcat wrote:

:thu:

Synth meet! I might be in Fort Meyers in March!
ClavAnother

Postby topcat » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:00 pm

cool beans.. :thu:
topcat

Previous

Return to The Swap Shop