Y U NO SYNTHING

Kick back and relax!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Re: Y U NO SYNTHING

Postby ElectricPuppy » Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:51 pm

I have 5 weeks remaining before I can have my free time back.

Five.

Weeks.

And then there will probably be a week or two of doing NOOOOOTHIIIIING. :lol: But I expect Ye Olde Synthes will start beckoning...!
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man

Postby Purity_Control » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:48 pm

I'm really glad that the work side of things is settling down for you Greg, looks like being the same here - it's been about 15 months of shite from my boss in my previous permanent job leaving, couple of months of holding the fort, 7 months of constructive dismissal nasties from the new boss & CEO then two temping contracts and cooling my heels for about a month over Christmas.

Starting a new permanent job next Monday, so hopefully will have more time to synth and also get my routines outside of work back together.
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Postby Purity_Control » Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:50 pm

christianrock wrote:Don't you hate when Trump interferes with your synthing? :lol:

It's f*cking disgusting! We need to hold a protest about it! Oh hang on. :facepalm:
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Postby gregwar » Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:26 am

Thanks PC!

its great to hear things are working out across teh pond too !

:drink:
gregwar

Previous

Return to The Hang Out.