An open call

Kick back and relax!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

An open call

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:21 pm

I have spring break next week and while I may experience another episode of drunk tornadoes, I will be working a bit on cleaning up some of the technical articles on the website by rewriting them, adding info, organizing, maybe adding one or two new ones and getting down to my bounce it to tape experiment.

I know me and gregwar were discussing this, but if you have any info (or anything) you'd like to contribute, let me know and I'll get it worked up and posted. I think so far, Plink was out man on the street one time at the guitar center thing with Thomas Dolby and I thought that was pretty cool. So if you'd like to add anything,

And for the record, I want to encourage contributions. But I know you've all seen the ads on the site and I just want to state for the record, I haven't made a dime from them. I've got a long way to go before I hit Google's cash out limit. So I am in no way making money off of anyone. Paying for the site is an easy 6$ a month and hey, I want it to fun more than anything.

So if you got something you want to see or write, let me know this week or next. :wave: It can be humorous, informative or whatever.
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Re: An open call

Postby BonsoWonderDog » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 am

DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
BonsoWonderDog

Return to The Hang Out.