So.. Apple Tv

Kick back and relax!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Re: So.. Apple Tv

Postby gregwar » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:33 am

apple might be making an iwatch, according to some rumors lol

blackberries are awesome. i really wanted to get one around '05-'08 but none of them sync'ed to my macbook pro so i got an ifone 3g. even the sony ericsson i had before that would sync to my lappy :idk:

now they have an app that syncs everything but my gas for blackberry has mostly passed, altho i'd potentially have lots of contacts on bbm as tons of my friends have them.

i'd like to have lots of competition in the fone market as just android vs apple debates are as lame or lamer than mac vs pc. then i could be all like what about windows phone or blackberry or symbian?

blackberry 10 looks sick btw
gregwar

Postby soundwave106 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:15 pm

gregwar wrote:i'd like to have lots of competition in the fone market as just android vs apple debates are as lame or lamer than mac vs pc.

The software developer side in me nods, but remembers what a stinkin' PITA developing a Blackberry app was back in older times.

I hope Blackberry put more effort in that, because it does kind of suck that your choice is THE MONOPOLY Apple where you have to get sucked into its iWorld to get anything done, or Android -- which is pretty okay but the MIDI / audio non-support are just awful Image.

I do miss the Blackberry thumbboard. It doesn't auto-correct your fumblings into curse words.
BC | SC
soundwave106

Postby BonsoWonderDog » Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:39 am

DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
BonsoWonderDog

Previous

Return to The Hang Out.