Plink Floyd

Kick back and relax!

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:03 am

You went to Knobcon? That looked much cool neato.
User avatar
Plink Floyd
Moderator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby ClavAnother » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:22 am

LOL, no. I'm too close to Chicognats. I was just sorta usin an examplet.
User avatar
ClavAnother
 
Posts: 4852
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby ClavAnother » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:23 am

Yo, what's with the ClavAnother BooBonics anywhat?
User avatar
ClavAnother
 
Posts: 4852
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby ElectricPuppy » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:27 am

I will very seriously consider another visit next summer to either Knobcon (if it happens again) or a S&TG Gathering Special (if it happens again.)

In which case, I expect to also see certain other treehouse denizens present. :mad:
User avatar
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man
 
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:20 am

ElectricPuppy wrote:I will very seriously consider another visit next summer to either Knobcon (if it happens again) or a S&TG Gathering Special (if it happens again.)

In which case, I expect to also see certain other treehouse denizens present. :mad:
Yeah, Bonzo & Purity...

Image
User avatar
Plink Floyd
Moderator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:05 am

ClavAnother wrote:we'll hang in the studio, talk gear and old times giggin'...
Did I ever tell about Mountain Mike and The Dirty Bird Lounge?
User avatar
Plink Floyd
Moderator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby MetroSonus » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Plink Floyd wrote:I'm thirty miles NNW of Indy. Googlebot says it's a four hour trip to Clavanopolis.


gawd that's nothing. here, you'd still be in florida, or water. do you have cruise control?
User avatar
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.
 
Posts: 8461
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby christianrock » Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:44 pm

By next summer I should have vaca days again... I'm using all of mine this year towards my yearly trip to Brazil (I'll be away for a month again starting on Christmas...)
User avatar
christianrock
has a runny bottom
 
Posts: 12173
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Purity_Control » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Yeah, Bonzo & Purity...


If I can find a job that pays well enough between now and then, I might actually consider it.
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
User avatar
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct
 
Posts: 3979
Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:14 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:26 pm

MetroSonus wrote:
Plink Floyd wrote:I'm thirty miles NNW of Indy. Googlebot says it's a four hour trip to Clavanopolis.


gawd that's nothing. here, you'd still be in florida, or water. do you have cruise control?
Teh National Pudennsula is indeed pudendulous. If laid sidewise over the Midwest, it would stretch from Chillicothe to Pittsburg more or less, depending on the temperature.
User avatar
Plink Floyd
Moderator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Purity_Control wrote:
Yeah, Bonzo & Purity...


If I can find a job that pays well enough between now and then, I might actually consider it.
Oh please do! The Midwest wants a good shaking up.
User avatar
Plink Floyd
Moderator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby BonsoWonderDog » Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:58 pm

If Purity's going then it'll be one of THOSE type of get togethers.....
DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
User avatar
BonsoWonderDog
 
Posts: 2193
Joined: Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:09 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:10 am

:freak:

I can neither concern nor decry...

I think, though, it wants a fair dinkum cobber for balance.
User avatar
Plink Floyd
Moderator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby ClavAnother » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:45 am

1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.


2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.


3. She was only a Tennessee whiskey maker, but he loved her still.


4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.


5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.


7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.


8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.


9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.


10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.


11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.


12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'


13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.


14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'


15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.


16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.


17. A backward poet writes inverse.


18. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.


19. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.


20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.


21. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.'


22. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'


23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.


24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron.' The other says 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.'


25. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.


26. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.
User avatar
ClavAnother
 
Posts: 4852
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby ClavAnother » Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:47 am

oh, and there will def B another Knobcon.


Last years best qwuestion: "Knobcon... is that a blowjob festival???"
User avatar
ClavAnother
 
Posts: 4852
Joined: Sat May 01, 2010 7:28 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby ElectricPuppy » Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:16 am

ClavAnother wrote:pun-ditry

All my rage, sir.

:nukularscreamingbaby.jpg:
User avatar
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man
 
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby Plink Floyd » Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:24 pm

There is simply not enough palm for this defacement.
User avatar
Plink Floyd
Moderator
 
Posts: 6330
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:13 am

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby christianrock » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:39 pm

ClavAnother wrote:1. The fattest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.


2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian.


3. She was only a Tennessee whiskey maker, but he loved her still.


4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class, because it was a weapon of math disruption.


5. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.


6. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.


7. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.


8. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.


9. A hole has been found in the nudist camp wall. The police are looking into it.


10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.


11. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.


12. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other: 'You stay here; I'll go on a head.'


13. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.


14. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'


15. The midget fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.


16. The soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.


17. A backward poet writes inverse.


18. In a democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.


19. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.


20. If you jumped off the bridge in Paris, you'd be in Seine.


21. A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons. The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir, only one carrion allowed per passenger.'


22. Two fish swim into a concrete wall. One turns to the other and says 'Dam!'


23. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft. Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.


24. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my electron.' The other says 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.'


25. Did you hear about the Buddhist who refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal: transcend dental medication.


26. There was the person who sent ten puns to friends, with the hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.


Image
User avatar
christianrock
has a runny bottom
 
Posts: 12173
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby ElectricPuppy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Well played, CR.

/galfclop
User avatar
ElectricPuppy
The Banned Man
 
Posts: 7112
Joined: Sun May 02, 2010 10:16 pm

Re: Plink Floyd

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm

so man, plink, do you even use facebook? I don't think i've seen you post anything yet..
User avatar
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.
 
Posts: 8461
Joined: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:20 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Hang Out.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests

cron