Waldorf Zarenbourg

Keyboards, Synths, Samplers and Groove Boxes.

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Waldorf Zarenbourg

Postby ClavAnother » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:18 am

The Waldorf Zarenbourg. Why the hell didn't I know about this before just now?? Isn't there supposed to be a blog here of something??

I want to play this piano!

ClavAnother

Re: Waldorf Zarenbourg

Postby soundwave106 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:56 am

ClavAnother wrote:The Waldorf Zarenbourg. Why the hell didn't I know about this before just now??

I remember hearing about it before, and the Google says that it has been introduced off and on since 2012 or so (maybe in limited qty before then). The sort of vaporware-y vibe that Waldorf sometimes is famous for probably holds this product back -- I think it was only recently released in the US.

The other problem is that this keyboard kind of competes, I think, with the Nord Electro, which is quite a bit cheaper (the Zarenbourg is $4300, which is over the price of even a Nord Stage 76). I'm not sure if what it has can justify the price difference to be honest. :idk:
BC | SC
soundwave106

Postby gregwar » Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:18 am

the zarenburg def looks sweet

there was some kind of issue where it wasn't compliant or something in the US so they weren't sold stateside for the longest time. if it's all good now glad to hear
gregwar

Postby Purity_Control » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:39 am

It does sound pretty groovey.
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Return to KSS