Metasonix D-2000

Keyboards, Synths, Samplers and Groove Boxes.

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

Metasonix D-2000

Postby Purity_Control » Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:25 am

I've got to admit I'm totally jonesing for this at the moment, pricey but unique and sounds amazing, apparently only available from US distributor for first year of release:

https://soundcloud.com/eptc/five-minute ... nix-d-2000

Gotta love Metasonix:

The owner's manual is full of warnings for the idiots who often purchase our products, and claim they're "broken" when they're working perfectly. If you're one of those idiots, buy a nice Machinedrum or something and go away. We do not want you as a customer. Our products are for people with guts and raw talent in reserve, not for bar bands and chronic masturbators.
:lol: :lol:

D-2000 Drum machine
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Re: Metasonix D-2000

Postby Purity_Control » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:51 pm

Well I think I have stopped Jonesing for this now.

There is an ex demo one on Ebay I actually thought about, can't really get a clear idea of what it's capable of from the limited demos out there, and the really nice stuff I've heard from it seems mostly to be fm on the pitched modules... which isn't that far off filter fm anyway.

Maybe give it a miss. :grin:
"To be honest with you, I just assumed it was another symptom of Taren Capel being as mad as a bicycle."
Purity_Control
Ms. Conduct

Return to KSS