December New Gear and Software thread

Keyboards, Synths, Samplers and Groove Boxes.

Moderators: MetroSonus, Plink Floyd

December New Gear and Software thread

Postby christianrock » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:42 pm

I wasn't going to get anything this month. But NI sent a 30 dollar voucher and I was going to get this new Maschine expansion eventually anyway - not that I keep buying expanions, I only have one other (with modular-based sounds) and I already have enough sounds for what I want, but this expansion has exactly the EDM drum sounds I've been looking for. I probably won't use the electro and dubstep based sounds it has, but for me it's worth 29 bucks for the drum sounds. They're soooo punchy.

christianrock
has a runny bottom

Re: December New Gear and Software thread

Postby MetroSonus » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:05 pm

lucky you!

I'm' going to have to wait and see what cashes come in from christmas ect before I buy anything. My personal withholdings come in late Jan. so I am to buy a hardware something, most likely ex5 if the price is right. Till then I"ll probably pick up some software.
MetroSonus
My style, is the best style.

Postby Plink Floyd » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:50 pm

I'm not buying anything else until I get everything I already have fixed/refurbed/connected/upgraded and furthermore wired/connected/riveted so it all works effortlessly together that I may amaze the werld wit mah funkay beetz.

Well, I have to update my puter. That's expensive nowadays.

:mad:
Plink Floyd

Postby selfinflikted » Wed Dec 26, 2012 10:13 pm

Santa brought me a new mic. Apparently, he noticed a lack of SM58 and remedied. Thanks, Santa!
selfinflikted
Down in it

Postby Plink Floyd » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:01 am

We had some big expenses recently, so Wife & I agreed to Scrooge each other this year. I got nothing of note, but still it was a nice holiday, with the famblying and the eating and the loafing & all that.

I turned my kids on to old Danny Kaye movies LOL. All weekend they drove me nuts with "The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true!"
"No! The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon! The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!

:facepalm:
Plink Floyd

Return to KSS