Be sure to watch the video at the end, the Spark seems to integrate a 16 step xox style sequencer and that’s a first for any hardware controller I believe. I’m not a big Arturia fan, but this could develop into something quite interesting.
BEAT THE FUTURE
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modeling and samples, through the intuitive workflow of a hardware drum machine, Spark is a highly creative beat production center.
Spark will save you time when looking for the right drum kit, will get you hooked by its amazing simplicity, and will surprise you by its sonic possibilities.
With a complete library including vintage drum machines, electronic analog kits, acoustic & physical drums, Spark is your weapon of choice to create unique grooves whether you are producing in the studio or performing on stage.
- Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® Analog synthesis, Multi layered sampling delivered by reference third-party companies, Physical modeling
- 480 Instruments / 30 Kits : Vintage drum machines, analog recreations in the spirit of the TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and more*.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB… as well as experimental fields thanks to the physical modeling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits subtly mixing physical modeling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads
- Touch sensitive FX Pad with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, 3 mode Filter and Roller
- Advanced Loop mode with divide and move functions
- Real-time automation on all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 high quality effects : compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with up to 64 patterns by song
- Shuffle and Shift modes to humanize grooves
- Assignable encoders
- Aluminum enclosure
- Works as a universal MIDI controller towards any third-party software
More details available after January 15th from Arturia.